Torna indietro   Hardware Upgrade Forum > Off Topic > Discussioni Off Topic > Musica

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone'
Zenfone 11 Ultra ha tantissime qualità interessanti, fra cui potenza da vendere, un display di primissimo livello, un comparto audio potente e prestazioni di connettività fra le migliori della categoria. Manca però dell'esclusività del predecessore, che in un settore composto da "padelloni" si distingueva per le sue dimensioni compatte. Abbiamo provato il nuovo flagship ASUS, e in questa recensione vi raccontiamo com'è andata.
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA
Abbiamo partecipato ad Appian World 2024, evento dedicato a partner e clienti che si è svolto recentemente nei pressi di Washington DC, vicino alla sede storica dell’azienda. Nel festeggiare il 25mo anniversario, Appian ha annunciato diverse novità in ambito intelligenza artificiale
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini
Primo contatto con il monitor Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27 che grazie a particolari accorgimenti tecnici riesce a ricreare l'illusione della spazialità tridimensionale senza che sia necessario utilizzare occhialini
Tutti gli articoli Tutte le news

Vai al Forum
Rispondi

Strumenti
Old 17-01-2005, 12:26   #81
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Iscritto dal: May 2004
Città: Pianeta Terra
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da AtuttaBIRRA!
nongio mi stai simpatico....ti faccio un regalo

http://www.srcswccbi36.com/

io non ti ho detto niente
grazie del regalo ma lo avevo già

al massimo posso riciclarlo

SOAD rulez
|Antec Nine Hundred by me~LC Titan 560W~Asus P5QD Turbo~Intel Q9550~Corsair Dominator xms2-8500~Sapphire HD5870~SB Audigy X-Fi XtremeGamer~Samsung 320Gb sataII~LG dvd-rw~2xAcer P193w + Samsung SM 2243SN~Logitech z-5300~|Notebook MSI S271| Fastweb 20Mb ~ BOINC GOD - 15 UOTD
nongio è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 17-01-2005, 12:27   #82
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Domani vado a pijà i biglietti

nn vedo l'ora, ieri sono andato a quello dei green day ed è stato bellissimo mi immagino i SOAD

SOAD SOAD SOAD SOAD SOAD
|Antec Nine Hundred by me~LC Titan 560W~Asus P5QD Turbo~Intel Q9550~Corsair Dominator xms2-8500~Sapphire HD5870~SB Audigy X-Fi XtremeGamer~Samsung 320Gb sataII~LG dvd-rw~2xAcer P193w + Samsung SM 2243SN~Logitech z-5300~|Notebook MSI S271| Fastweb 20Mb ~ BOINC GOD - 15 UOTD
Old 17-01-2005, 14:03   #83
Northern Antarctica

L'Avatar di Northern Antarctica

Iscritto dal: Jan 2005
Città: Roma
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Everland
Se ti fermi alla musica...

Ever4ever
forse e' meglio fermarsi alla musica. guarda che ha scritto Serj Tankian 20 minuti (si, 20 minuti) dopo la tragedia dell'11 settembre 2001:

Serj Tankian's Thoughts on the Tragedy
Understanding Oil
By Serj Tankian

"The brutal attacks/bombings this week in New York, and Washington D.C., along with threats of attacks there and elsewhere in the country have changed our times forever. While the mass media concentrates on the details of the destruction, and the blanketed words of politicians, I will attempt to understand and explain the events from the fence. BOMBING AND BEING BOMBED ARE THE SAME THINGS ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FENCE.

Terror is not a spontaneous human action without credence. People just don't hijack planes and commit harikari (suicide) without any weight of thought to THIS HORRIFIC ACT OF VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION? To be able to understand the answer to this, we must first look at our U.S. Mideast Policy. During most of the 20th century, U.S. businesses have worked on attaining oil rights and concessions from countries in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. After WWI, secret back door deals by our State Dept. yielded oil rights from then defeated Turkey to fields in what is now Iraq and Saudi Arabia, in return for looking the other way at a crime against humanity, The Genocide of the Armenians by the Turks. Oil profits have been the Motivating factors behind many attempts at counterinsurgency of democratic regimes by the CIA and the U.S in the Middle East (such as Iran in the 1950s, where the Shah replaced the Prime Minister who refused to give up oil rights to the U.S., and since the people couldn't deal with the Shah, an extremist government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini ultimately prevailed). During the Iran-Iraq war, America supplied both sides with weapons and advice. These are not the actions of a rich superpower wanting peace. Let's not forget that Saddam Hussein, before being America's vision of the Anti-Christ, was a close ally of the U.S., and the CIA. So what was the firm belief system of consecutive American administrations that caused all this to occur ? PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILL LEAD TO HIGHER OIL AND GASOLINE PRICES. Let's not also forget the power of the Arms industry, disguised as defense, that still sells billions of dollars of weapons to the area. Therefore it has not been in the short-term economic interest of the U.S. to foster Peace in the Middle East. Using the above reasoning, the U.S. has encouraged extremist governments, toppled democracies, as in the case of Iran to replace it with a monarchy, rigged elections, and many more unspeakable political crimes for U.S. businesses abroad. Let's not also forget the Red Scare. During the war between the then Soviet Union and Afghanistan, the U.S. armed and supported the Taliban, a fundamentalist Muslim organization, and allowed them to export opium and heroin out of their country to pay for those weapons. Therefore the Taliban rose to power and control with the help of the U.S.A. Today, the bombing of Iraq still continues, no longer covered by the media, the economic embargo still remains, killing millions of children, and recently, while the world and the U.N. General Assembly have cried out to bring in peacekeeping forces into Israel and Palestine, to end the escalated war and recent assassinations, the U.S. has vetoed the rest of the Security Council and has halted the possibility of peace, there, in the most volatile place in the world. People in Serbia, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, and Afghanistan to name a few have seen bombs fall, not always at military targets and kill innocent civilians, as the scene in New York city yesterday. The wars waged by our government in our names has landed smack in the middle of our living room. The half hour of destruction closed down all world financial markets, struck the central headquarters of our military, and had our leaders running into bunkers, and our citizens into fear and frenzy. What scares me more than what has occurred is what our reactions to the occurrences may cause. President Bush belongs to a lon generation of Republican Presidents who love war economies. The media has only concentrated on the bombings, if you will, and what type of retaliations are looming for the perpetrators. What everyone fails to realize is that the bombings are a reaction to existing injustices around the world, generally unseen to most Americans. To react to a reaction would be to further sponsor the reaction. In other words, my belief is that the terror will multiply if concrete steps are not taken to sponsor peace in the middle east, NOW. This does not mean that we should not find the guilty party(s), Bin Laden, or whoever they may be, and not them. Put simply, as long as a major injustice remains, violence precipitates to the surface of life. native American folklore, the Bible, Nostradamus, and many other major religious beliefs point to this era with the visuals of yesterday's disasters, and conditions of ecological disasters we experience daily in our today. War, rumors of war, famine, long burning fires, etc., are at our doorstep. We can prevail over this possible vision with the power of the human spirit, understanding, compassion, and peace. IT'S TIME TO PUT OUR NEEDS FOR SECURITY AND SURVIVAL, ACHIEVED ONLY THROUGH PEACE, ABOVE AND BEYOND PROFITS, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES. SOLUTION:
The U.S. should stop sidestepping the U.N. Security Council, and allow U.N. Peacekeeping troops and missions to the Middle East. Stop the violence first. Stop the bombing and patrol of Iraq.
With today's gains in the use of alternative fuels, develop them to full usage with autos and other utilities, to make the country less dependant on an already depleting natural reserve, oil.
By initiating peace, we would have already shaken the foundations of Support for Bin Laden, and/or all those that sponsor activities like those we saw yesterday, and break the stronghold of extremists on the world of Islam. On the other hand, if we carry out bombings on Afghanistan or elsewhere to appease public demand, and very likely kill innocent civilians along the way we'd be creating many more martyrs going to their deaths in retaliation against the ( missing word) . As shown from yesterday's events, you cannot stop a person who's ready to die."

In sostanza, una critica feroce agli Stati Uniti, la nazione che ha ospitato la sua famiglia e nella quale ha scelto di vivere. Si puo' essere d'accordo sul messaggio. Ma non si può fare un post del genere solo VENTI MINUTI dopo la tragedia: è evidente che si trattava di qualcosa di già preparato. Inoltre, non c'è il minimo riferimento alle vittime dell'attacco né alla sofferenza di queste ultime e a quella delle loro famiglie, nè una sola parola di condoglianze. Se avesse fatto questo post ad esempio un paio di giorni prima della tragedia, o un paio di mesi dopo, sarebbe stata un'altra cosa.

Difatti, dopo aver ricevuto minacce di morte, ha ritrattato tutto con quest'altro post:

Serj Comments More On Tragedy

Serj Tankian's remarks are in reference to the death threats the band has recieved over his previous remarks (which can be viewed below).

"Our whole world has been sickened by the terrible events in New York and D.C. I've been calling out to friends all week to make sure they're ok. My heart goes out to all the families suffering because of this madness. As American citizens, we are in the privileged position to be able to speak our hearts, even if other people disagree. I highly value the fact that I can make a statement with my intention being to sponsor peace and understanding of the tragic events that have been unfolding. I ask only that, for the long-term survival of our planet, we all concentrate on positive energies in our lives while pursuing justice. I would not be alive if not for the American orphanages that raised my grandfather after the Armenian Genocide of 1915, so I have a lot of love and respect for the good things that America has and can continue to achieve."

Serj Tankian
System of a Down
Old 17-01-2005, 14:28   #84
AtuttaBIRRA!

L'Avatar di AtuttaBIRRA!

Iscritto dal: Dec 2001
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Northern Antarctica
forse e' meglio fermarsi alla musica. guarda che ha scritto Serj Tankian 20 minuti (si, 20 minuti) dopo la tragedia dell'11 settembre 2001:

Serj Tankian's Thoughts on the Tragedy
Understanding Oil
By Serj Tankian

"The brutal attacks/bombings this week in New York, and Washington D.C., along with threats of attacks there and elsewhere in the country have changed our times forever. While the mass media concentrates on the details of the destruction, and the blanketed words of politicians, I will attempt to understand and explain the events from the fence. BOMBING AND BEING BOMBED ARE THE SAME THINGS ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FENCE.

Terror is not a spontaneous human action without credence. People just don't hijack planes and commit harikari (suicide) without any weight of thought to THIS HORRIFIC ACT OF VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION? To be able to understand the answer to this, we must first look at our U.S. Mideast Policy. During most of the 20th century, U.S. businesses have worked on attaining oil rights and concessions from countries in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. After WWI, secret back door deals by our State Dept. yielded oil rights from then defeated Turkey to fields in what is now Iraq and Saudi Arabia, in return for looking the other way at a crime against humanity, The Genocide of the Armenians by the Turks. Oil profits have been the Motivating factors behind many attempts at counterinsurgency of democratic regimes by the CIA and the U.S in the Middle East (such as Iran in the 1950s, where the Shah replaced the Prime Minister who refused to give up oil rights to the U.S., and since the people couldn't deal with the Shah, an extremist government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini ultimately prevailed). During the Iran-Iraq war, America supplied both sides with weapons and advice. These are not the actions of a rich superpower wanting peace. Let's not forget that Saddam Hussein, before being America's vision of the Anti-Christ, was a close ally of the U.S., and the CIA. So what was the firm belief system of consecutive American administrations that caused all this to occur ? PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILL LEAD TO HIGHER OIL AND GASOLINE PRICES. Let's not also forget the power of the Arms industry, disguised as defense, that still sells billions of dollars of weapons to the area. Therefore it has not been in the short-term economic interest of the U.S. to foster Peace in the Middle East. Using the above reasoning, the U.S. has encouraged extremist governments, toppled democracies, as in the case of Iran to replace it with a monarchy, rigged elections, and many more unspeakable political crimes for U.S. businesses abroad. Let's not also forget the Red Scare. During the war between the then Soviet Union and Afghanistan, the U.S. armed and supported the Taliban, a fundamentalist Muslim organization, and allowed them to export opium and heroin out of their country to pay for those weapons. Therefore the Taliban rose to power and control with the help of the U.S.A. Today, the bombing of Iraq still continues, no longer covered by the media, the economic embargo still remains, killing millions of children, and recently, while the world and the U.N. General Assembly have cried out to bring in peacekeeping forces into Israel and Palestine, to end the escalated war and recent assassinations, the U.S. has vetoed the rest of the Security Council and has halted the possibility of peace, there, in the most volatile place in the world. People in Serbia, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, and Afghanistan to name a few have seen bombs fall, not always at military targets and kill innocent civilians, as the scene in New York city yesterday. The wars waged by our government in our names has landed smack in the middle of our living room. The half hour of destruction closed down all world financial markets, struck the central headquarters of our military, and had our leaders running into bunkers, and our citizens into fear and frenzy. What scares me more than what has occurred is what our reactions to the occurrences may cause. President Bush belongs to a lon generation of Republican Presidents who love war economies. The media has only concentrated on the bombings, if you will, and what type of retaliations are looming for the perpetrators. What everyone fails to realize is that the bombings are a reaction to existing injustices around the world, generally unseen to most Americans. To react to a reaction would be to further sponsor the reaction. In other words, my belief is that the terror will multiply if concrete steps are not taken to sponsor peace in the middle east, NOW. This does not mean that we should not find the guilty party(s), Bin Laden, or whoever they may be, and not them. Put simply, as long as a major injustice remains, violence precipitates to the surface of life. native American folklore, the Bible, Nostradamus, and many other major religious beliefs point to this era with the visuals of yesterday's disasters, and conditions of ecological disasters we experience daily in our today. War, rumors of war, famine, long burning fires, etc., are at our doorstep. We can prevail over this possible vision with the power of the human spirit, understanding, compassion, and peace. IT'S TIME TO PUT OUR NEEDS FOR SECURITY AND SURVIVAL, ACHIEVED ONLY THROUGH PEACE, ABOVE AND BEYOND PROFITS, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES. SOLUTION:
The U.S. should stop sidestepping the U.N. Security Council, and allow U.N. Peacekeeping troops and missions to the Middle East. Stop the violence first. Stop the bombing and patrol of Iraq.
With today's gains in the use of alternative fuels, develop them to full usage with autos and other utilities, to make the country less dependant on an already depleting natural reserve, oil.
By initiating peace, we would have already shaken the foundations of Support for Bin Laden, and/or all those that sponsor activities like those we saw yesterday, and break the stronghold of extremists on the world of Islam. On the other hand, if we carry out bombings on Afghanistan or elsewhere to appease public demand, and very likely kill innocent civilians along the way we'd be creating many more martyrs going to their deaths in retaliation against the ( missing word) . As shown from yesterday's events, you cannot stop a person who's ready to die."

In sostanza, una critica feroce agli Stati Uniti, la nazione che ha ospitato la sua famiglia e nella quale ha scelto di vivere. Si puo' essere d'accordo sul messaggio. Ma non si può fare un post del genere solo VENTI MINUTI dopo la tragedia: è evidente che si trattava di qualcosa di già preparato. Inoltre, non c'è il minimo riferimento alle vittime dell'attacco né alla sofferenza di queste ultime e a quella delle loro famiglie, nè una sola parola di condoglianze. Se avesse fatto questo post ad esempio un paio di giorni prima della tragedia, o un paio di mesi dopo, sarebbe stata un'altra cosa.

Difatti, dopo aver ricevuto minacce di morte, ha ritrattato tutto con quest'altro post:

Serj Comments More On Tragedy

Serj Tankian's remarks are in reference to the death threats the band has recieved over his previous remarks (which can be viewed below).

"Our whole world has been sickened by the terrible events in New York and D.C. I've been calling out to friends all week to make sure they're ok. My heart goes out to all the families suffering because of this madness. As American citizens, we are in the privileged position to be able to speak our hearts, even if other people disagree. I highly value the fact that I can make a statement with my intention being to sponsor peace and understanding of the tragic events that have been unfolding. I ask only that, for the long-term survival of our planet, we all concentrate on positive energies in our lives while pursuing justice. I would not be alive if not for the American orphanages that raised my grandfather after the Armenian Genocide of 1915, so I have a lot of love and respect for the good things that America has and can continue to achieve."

Serj Tankian
System of a Down
Everland si riferiva ai testi delle canzoni non di certo al contenuto di queste "lettere"...perchè di canzoni si parlava, o sbaglio?
Blizzard Battletag: CapitanDarko#2310
AtuttaBIRRA! è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 17-01-2005, 22:25   #85
lucas86mj23

L'Avatar di lucas86mj23

Iscritto dal: May 2003
azz ... al concerto del 30 maggio nn mankerò!!!
ma sapete quanto costa? grazie!
lucas86mj23 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 18-01-2005, 08:44   #86
AtuttaBIRRA!

L'Avatar di AtuttaBIRRA!

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da lucas86mj23
azz ... al concerto del 30 maggio nn mankerò!!!
ma sapete quanto costa? grazie!
25 + 3eur di prevendita
Old 18-01-2005, 13:54   #87
lucas86mj23

L'Avatar di lucas86mj23

uaz!
hmm.. ma si dai!
farò 1 sforzo x sti 28€ !!
Old 18-01-2005, 22:52   #88
project00

L'Avatar di project00

Iscritto dal: Sep 2002
Città: Padova-Vicenza
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da nongio
Domani vado a pijà i biglietti

nn vedo l'ora, ieri sono andato a quello dei green day ed è stato bellissimo mi immagino i SOAD

SOAD SOAD SOAD SOAD SOAD
OT: anch io c ero ai Greenday. Bello ma forse troppo corto... In autogrill ho trovato il tipo a cui Billy ha regalato la chitarra.. CHE INVIDIA!!!
Fine OT

Al concerto dei SOAD ci saro sicuramente.

Ciao
project00 è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso
Old 23-01-2005, 15:34   #89
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da project00
OT: anch io c ero ai Greenday. Bello ma forse troppo corto... In autogrill ho trovato il tipo a cui Billy ha regalato la chitarra.. CHE INVIDIA!!!
Fine OT

Al concerto dei SOAD ci saro sicuramente.

Ciao
noooo lo hai beccato in autogrill?

ammazza che C*lo ha avuto !! mi rode tantissimo.

cmq il concerto è stato bellissimo

non vedo l'ora di andare a vedere i SOAD i biglietti mi arrivano la sett prox

Old 29-01-2005, 12:58   #90
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Un up al 3d dei SOAD che saranno in concerto il 30Maggio 2005 Al Filaforum

non può finire in quarta pagina

cmq io sono ancora in attesa dei biglietti, hanno detto che arriveranno la sett prox, è già passata una settimana dall'ordine

non vedo l'ora di andare a quel concerto
Old 07-02-2005, 21:51   #91
lucas86mj23

L'Avatar di lucas86mj23

catso nn devo mancare !!
pogo paura ? ARRRIIIIIIIIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

:: lucacasati.net ::
Old 08-02-2005, 10:45   #92
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

I biglietti li ho presi!!!!

nn vedo l'ora
Old 28-02-2005, 17:14   #93
lucas86mj23

L'Avatar di lucas86mj23

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da lucas86mj23
catso nn devo mancare !!
pogo paura ? ARRRIIIIIIIIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!
HO PRESO I BIGLIETTI !! evvaaaaaaaai !!!!

:: lucacasati.net ::
Old 17-04-2005, 18:47   #94
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

vabbhè per la seconda volta ritiro su sto 3d che stavolta è finito nell'oblio di questa sezione

Allora parliamo dei SOAD, che dall'ultimo messaggio scritto ne hanno fatta di roba.

Su internet e nei loro concerti già si sentono Cigaro, B.Y.O.B.

Proprio al riguardo di BYOB i SOAD stanno girtando il video a Los Angeles e in settimana dovrebbe uscire il singolo. ( sarebbe uscito il 30-03 ma bho hanno rinviato prob)

Per quanto riguarda mezmerise la tracklist è la seguente:

01 Soldier Side (Intro)
02 Bring Your Own Bombs
03 Revenga
04 Cigaro
05 Radio/Video
06 This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song
07 Violent Pornography
08 Question!
09 Sad Statue
10 Old School Hollywood
11 Lost In Hollywood
11 Lonely Day (Traccia Nascosta)

L'uscita è prevista per il 17maggio.

Il concerto ad Assago del 30maggio è sold out da quasi un mese e non vedo l'ora di essere lì immezzo a pogare.

Per quanto riguarda il look di Daron e Serj preferisco sorvolare

BYOB è pesantissima e fantastica se tutto l'album è così sarà fantastico.
Tralaltro BYOB è stata usata nella pubblicità della MotoGP (ma vabbhè chissene )

DAI DI S.O.A.D. RAGAZZUOLI!!

PS: maggio sarà un mese fantastico, sono rpeviste le uscite dei cd di SOAD, Limp Bizkit, Audioslave, Foo Fighter azz....

CIAOOOO
Old 17-04-2005, 19:28   #95
AtuttaBIRRA!

L'Avatar di AtuttaBIRRA!

B.Y.O.B è veramente intrigante...se l'album è su questi livelli sono contento
Old 17-04-2005, 22:24   #96
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Quote:
Originariamente inviato da AtuttaBIRRA!
B.Y.O.B è veramente intrigante...se l'album è su questi livelli sono contento
si anche io molto!! non vedo l'ora che venga il 30 maggio
Old 18-04-2005, 14:22   #97
damascato

L'Avatar di damascato

Iscritto dal: Nov 2001
Città: Sydney
Io i biglietti li ho da 1 mese...!

Unico problema: io dal vivo li ho già visti e mi hanno deluso MOLTISSIMO!
Old 18-04-2005, 14:57   #98
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

Anche io i biglietti li ho avuti appena erano disponibili.ù

Ho scaricato il live di quest'anno al BDO e li devo dire cher hanno suonato benissimo e anche serj ha cantato benissimo.

nn vedo l'ora
Old 18-04-2005, 15:19   #99
LightIntoDarkness

L'Avatar di LightIntoDarkness

Iscritto dal: Sep 2002
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da nongio
Ho scaricato il live di quest'anno al BDO e li devo dire cher hanno suonato benissimo e anche serj ha cantato benissimo.
Confermo la bontà del live di serj dal vivo, da quanto vedo nei filmati live che ho.
Batterista veramente stupefacente mentre le seconde voci lasciano un po' a desiderare.
Old 18-04-2005, 17:14   #100
nongio

L'Avatar di nongio

si è vero Daron come seconda voce secondo me non è il massimo, poi per di più lui fa il pirla e allora...
 Rispondi

Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ritorna a essere un 'padellone' Recensione Zenfone 11 Ultra: il flagship ASUS ri...
Appian: non solo low code. La missione è l’ottimizzazione dei processi con l'IA Appian: non solo low code. La missione è ...
Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza occhialini Lenovo ThinkVision 3D 27, la steroscopia senza o...
La Formula E può correre su un tracciato vero? Reportage da Misano con Jaguar TCS Racing La Formula E può correre su un tracciato ...
Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stessa anima gaming Lenovo LEGION e LOQ: due notebook diversi, stess...
eFootball taglia il traguardo dei 750 mi...
MS-DOS 4.0 diventa open source: Microsof...
Micron riceverà 6,1 miliardi di d...
STALKER 2 Heart of Chornobyl: nuovo trai...
Google: ancora un rinvio per lo stop ai ...
Lotus Evija X è la seconda auto elettric...
NIO e Lotus annunciano una grossa novit&...
Esclusive PlayStation su Xbox? Sì...
CATL: una nuova batteria per auto elettr...
TikTok al bando negli USA? Biden firma, ...
Taglio di prezzo di 150 euro per SAMSUNG...
Utenti Amazon Prime: torna a 148€ il min...
Microsoft sfiora i 62 miliardi di dollar...
Coca-Cola al cloud con un pizzico di IA:...
Prodotti TP-Link Tapo in offerta: videoc...
Chromium
GPU-Z
OCCT
LibreOffice Portable
Opera One Portable
Opera One 106
CCleaner Portable
CCleaner Standard
Cpu-Z
Driver NVIDIA GeForce 546.65 WHQL
SmartFTP
Trillian