Old 22-10-2007, 09:10   #1033
fras78

L'Avatar di fras78

Iscritto dal: May 2005
Città: Roma
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da ninja970 Guarda i messaggi
Ricevuto oggi da AOL:
"We hope you have been satisfied with the free protection provided by Active Virus Shield. Although your software may still be up-to-date,* this service is in the process of being discontinued.

Download Our New Virus Protection - Still At No Charge
AOL has teamed up with McAfee, a leader in online security, to bring you McAfee® VirusScan® Plus--Special edition from AOL. And just like your current virus protection, there is no charge for this service. All you need is a free AOL screen name.

To ensure you remain protected, we highly recommend you update now.

Update now to McAfee® VirusScan® Plus- Special edition from AOL and get the essential protection you need against viruses, spyware and hackers, plus enhanced security features - at no charge.

More Options for Staying Protected:

Special Offer! Upgrade to Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 and and Receive an Exclusive Discount!
Did you know that Active Virus Shield is Kaspersky technology? You can continue using Kaspersky technology at nearly a 40% discount when you upgrade to the new Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0. This premium solution from Kaspersky Lab offers award-winning anti-virus and anti-spyware detection rates, complete spam protection, an integrated firewall, privacy and parental controls, and much more. This offer is only available to Active Virus Shield users."

E' arrivata anche a me questa email. Ma che voi sappiate è possibile acquistare la versione italiana di KIS 7 con questa offerta?