View Single Post
Old 25-07-2004, 16:59   #61
Mister_Satan

L'Avatar di Mister_Satan

Iscritto dal: Jul 2003
Cittā: Novara
eppure non mi spiego... cavolo io ho installato i codec che ho citato, il mediaplayer9, codec divx vari, xvid, lame, blade, e tutti i codec citati nella pagina del dbpoweramp, ecco i requisiti richiesti dal sito ufficiale:

Recommended

x86 compatible processor, 1700MHz
256MB of system memory.
60MB of hard disk space (and additional 130 MB free space for HDD testing)
DirectX 9 compliant graphics adapter that has 128MB of memory.
Windows 2000 or XP operating system.
DirectX 9.0 or higher runtime installed (download).
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 installed, for Internet Browsing test and SystemInfo (download).
Microsoft Media Player 9 installed (download)
Microsoft Media Encoder 9 installed (download)

ed ecco delle faq che potrebbero aiutare:

Q: The WMV Video Compression test does not work?
A: We are inspecting this. Things to try:

- There seems to be a problem between PowerDVD and Windows Media Encoder and it causes the WMV Video Compression test to fail. If you have PowerDVD 4, the latest patch should fix the problem, but for version 5 there does not yet seem to be a solution.

- Uninstall other 3rd party codecs from your system. At least Nimo codec pack seems to cause errors.

e inoltre:

Q: I have Windows Media Encoder 9 and Media Player 9 installed but the WMV Video Compression test still doesn't work?
A: Check the version of you Media Encoder. It should be 9.00.00.2980 at minimum. You can get the latest version of the encoder from Microsoft.

credo che adeguandosi a queste richieste non ci siano problemi, sembrano proprio fare al caso nostro!!

spero siano d'aiuto!!

ciao a tutti questa č veramente l'ultima e la + completa della settimana, ci vediamo domenica!!
ciao!!
Mister_Satan č offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso