View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 15:01   #69
checkone

L'Avatar di checkone

Iscritto dal: Aug 2003
ragazzi devo eseguire queste istruizioni:

Codice PHP:
You have to edit a variable called "directory" in Single Column Playlist codein both "item" and "group" sectionsIt must reflect foobar's installation path.

* Numbers refer to example.jpg which is a screenshot of my column ui layout.

* Pay attention to the beginning of Single Column Playlist and Trackinfos code. You can easily change some values and customise some parameters of your config.

* If you have Various Artists albums: 
    1. Add a meta field named "Various" for all your VA albums and put 1 as value. 
    2. If you use the component Album List Panel like me, you may want to add the following string in Album List settings. Instead of showing all artists in the panel, they will be regroup under "Various Artists". Note that you need to add a metafield named Various and put 1 for value for every file.
       Code: $if($if3(%various%,$meta_test(Album Artist),),Various Artists|[%date% ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%,$cwb_ltrim(%artist%,The )|[%date% ]%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%)

* For special search playlist layout, follow these steps :
    1. Go to Preferences -> Media Library -> Quick Search Toolbar
        1.1 Set "Target Playlist" to "Results"
        1.2 Check "Append search string to playlist name"
    2. Go to Preferences -> Media Library -> Album list panel
        2.1 Check "Auto send to playlist"
        2.2 And set the playlist name to whatever you like except "Results"

* Highlighting search results only works when search string contains one word.

* Recommanded sort string (Preferences > General > Sort incoming files by):
  Code: $if($if3($meta_test(album artist),%VARIOUS%,),Various Artists,%ARTIST%)$if(%tracknumber%, - %DATE% - %ALBUM% - %DISCNUMBER% - %TRACKNUMBER%) - %TITLE% 

Non riesco a capire come faccio ad agigungere un "meta field" e poi inserire il codice in Album List Settings...

Help me please!