View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:34   #46
Aenil

L'Avatar di Aenil

Iscritto dal: Jul 2007
Città: in mezzo alla nebbia
oggettivamente la situazione sembra questa in effetti:

Quote:
"The Surface Team is aware of a very small number of Surface Pro 3 Intel® Core™ i7 devices that are temporarily restarting and incorrectly showing a 'Thermometer Gauge' icon while attempting to boot up. Our investigation reveals that the system is triggering this event sooner than it should for some people, only when the device restarts, and this does not occur when the device is booted and running. We have an update that will address this that will be ready for our customers as soon as possible.

The i7 version of Surface Pro 3 is a first-of-its-kind tablet delivering i7 processing power in a thin and light package. As such, the increased power calls for the fan to spin more regularly and at higher speeds – and for the unit to run slightly warmer. If customers have any questions or concerns, they should contact Microsoft Support."
ovvero da un lato c'è effettivamente un bel bug che fa apparire questo termometro all'accensione, dall'altro un comportamento sotto il profilo termico che viene definito dal produttore normale per la tipologia di macchina.