View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 20:43   #111
ReMarco

L'Avatar di ReMarco

Iscritto dal: Feb 2008
Città: Genova
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Pivello Guarda i messaggi
è un N40 con 2Gb, ho letto in giro che anche se è il requisito minimo è sufficente.

ho preparato diversamente la pen drive con la ISO e stasera riprovo, perchè sembrerebbe che parta un installazione "unattend" , comunque riprovando cerco di capirci di più. al limite sui un forum americano ho trovato spiegazioni proprio per questo tipo d'installazione con il file unattend.xml già configurato per l N40
Questo è il copia incolla che custodisco gelosamente
Sinceramente non ricordo dove l'ho pescato, ma ho seguito queste istruzioni sono riuscito ad installare il so.

[Requirements]
RAM=2048
HDD=160
Proc=1300
Core=1

I know it runs with 1Gb RAM but I highly recommend at least 2Gb as it will be pretty slow.

Thought I would explain exactly how I did this for anyone that does not know. If you think I should post a new thread I could do that also.

As soon as you are greeted with the screen asking if you want a new install or to repair a previous one push Shift + F10 to bring up cmd.

Type "notepad.exe" without quotes then click file open and browse to sources/SKU/SERVERHOMEPREMIUM.def (you may have to select all files at the bottom so you can see the .def file).

From inside here you can change your amount of ram, number of cpu cores, HDD space, and processor speed to suit your needs. Save and close notepad.

Type "wpshell.exe" without quotes and hit enter setup will restart with the new parameters. Hope this can help someone out and thanks again.
ReMarco è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso