GHz

L'Avatar di GHz

Iscritto dal: Sep 2001
Città: Vicopisano (PI)
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da Galassia
grazie...
...devono aver ricevuto troppe richieste di nuovi iscritti, come me
No, non è+ questione dei nuovi iscritti, è che i server sono proprio messimale (sia come hw che come config)

Stanno cambiado un pò di cose per evitare che si ripresentino questi problemi.

Quote:
September 3, 2004
The SnapApp folks were here for most of the afternoon. They replaced the processors with ones that are faster and have larger caches. More importantly, we talked about how to stabilize the system. The plan is to simplify both the HW and service mix as much as possible in the hopes of removing the variable that is causing the hangs (and of course they will be going for the root cause at their lab). We altered the startup so that a bare minimal set of services are running. And we are going to only use the 18000 head unit for now, keeping no data on the sd30 expansion. This means moving some data around. We first have to move the upload/download data to a temporary volume on the sd30, then reconfigure the space on the 18000 head, then move the uldl to the head. The move to the temp volume is happening now. Tomorrow morning we will do the reconfiguration and start final move. With luck we will have the project up by EOD tomorrow.
GHz è offline