Privatefirewall 7.0 (supports Windows 7, Vista, and Server 2008/R2 - 32/64 bit. XP and Server 2003 - 32 bit) - VERSION 184.108.40.206, posted 7/20/2011 -
GENERAL INSTALLATION PROCEDURE: Please uninstall the existing version of Privatefirewall and reboot system before installing an update. Process Monitor and Firewall settings can be preserved by exporting (File -> Export Settings) before uninstalling, and importing (File -> Import Settings) after installing updates. We also advise temporarily disabling any antivirus or other active anti-malware or HIPS software until the Privatefirewall installation process has completed.
RELEASE NOTES - 220.127.116.11, posted 7/20/2011
- Added installation instructions to setup process.
- Added automatic version check and update download option.
- Resized Detected Applications and Trusted Publishers screens.
RELEASE NOTES - 18.104.22.168, posted 7/5/2011
- Added "Trust this process" option to the tray alerts.
- Added "Apply to all alerts" option to Full/Detailed alerts.
- Added "x" to sign in tray icon to indicate when Training is active.
- Expanded packet filtering indicators in firewall log.
- Added ability to generate HTML report for Detected Processes in Advanced Reports.
- Fixed IP address display issue in systems where IPv6 is not installed.