View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 13:19   #2138
lowenz
Bannato

L'Avatar di lowenz

Iscritto dal: Aug 2001
Città: Berghem Haven
Intervista a Ferry: NON POTETE NON LEGGERLA!

http://www.trance.nu/v3/interview_show.php?id=224

Trance.nu: The new version of ‘Galaxia’ was meant as well for your own sets, wasn’t it?
Ferry: Yeah, ‘Galaxia’ is a different story. It was meant indeed for my own sets as well, but the story goes way back. The funny thing is that ‘Galaxia’ was the B-side of a track that I’ve made in 1996 under my old ‘Moonman’ alias. For my wedding in 2002, I used the theme of ‘Galaxia’ and I re-arranged the track into a classical, film score sounding track. This special version was played on the moment that my wife walked into the church. So the whole track has a very special sentimental feeling for me. On a certain moment I had the feeling I wanted to do something with the track again. I think that it was 1,5 years ago, when I started to work on a new, updated version of ‘Galaxia’ in my studio for my own sets. This one was also requested a lot by some people, so for that reason I also decided to put it on the album now.

Ste cose riescono ancora a strapparmi sempre una lacrima
Mitico Moonman!

Trance.nu: In the past you released a lot of tracks under aliases like ‘Moonman’, ‘Albion’, ‘Eon’, ‘Pulp Victim’ and ‘System F’. In the last interview we had with you, you told us that you were going to focus only on projects like ‘System F’, ‘Gouryella’ and your own Ferry Corsten tracks. Is it still like that, or is it possible that we can expect a new project done by you in the future?
Ferry: On this moment the ‘Ferry Corsten’ project is the project that gets the main focus indeed. And right behind that, the ‘Gouryella’ project. A lot of people still hope and want to have a new ‘Gouryella’ track. But I can only say that the ‘Gouryella’ project isn’t dead, so it isn’t that there will never be a release of a new ‘Gouryella’ track. The only big question is when it will be, haha! And ‘System F’ is a sort of story that’s almost finished to be honest. The reason for that is that I’ve collected all styles of music under the ‘Ferry Corsten’ project. In the past I really had a lot of aliases, but since I want to focus now on my own name, I decided to put all those styles together and release them under one name: Ferry Corsten. So you can expect a typical trance track, a more electro influenced track, a techno track or whatever! The name Ferry Corsten is not only one style, but a collection of all various styles. In the past I did the same actually, but then it was under all those different aliases.

Ultima modifica di lowenz : 09-06-2006 alle 13:22.
lowenz è offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso