Hardware Upgrade Forum

Hardware Upgrade Forum (https://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/index.php)
-   Giochi per PC (https://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   [Early Access] Project Zomboid: survival per davvero! (https://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showthread.php?t=2612529)

Claus89 22-11-2013 19:45

[Early Access] Project Zomboid: survival per davvero!

Aspettando Project Zomboid:

Genere:
Survival puro e duro!

Release date:
In Sviluppo/accesso anticipato su STEAM(clicca per info)

Sito ufficiale

LINK UTILI:
WIKI del gioco con la survival guide inside:D
http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

WOOOOOOOOORK in progress!

Claus89 22-11-2013 19:46

GUIDA DI SOPRAVVIVENZA AMATORIALE, in inglese:

Rules of survival

So your alive. Everyone close to you is dead. Your alone inside of a house. "What do I do?" you ask yourself.

1. Get a weapon. This should be your top priorty. You don't want to be unarmed at all.

2. Get a bag, any bag. Bags let you carry more items and you don't want to be over encumbered.

3. If the house you spawned inside of is not going to be your safehouse. Grab all the food you can and put it inside of your bag. If you have no bag search any nearby house for a bag then return for the food.

4. Get sheets and put them over the windows of your safehouse. If you have few sheets make sure you put them in your bedroom first then the places you habit the most.

5. Mugs bottles and other items that hold liquid are very important. Do not drink them. Stockpile them and when the waterworks fails you should have a stash that will last you at least a week (Make sure any items with water are put inside a bag or container so you don't drink them). If your asking yourself how do I get water now then, Drink from a tap or any other item that gives you water (Not your bottles, mugs, pots or pans).

6. Be productive. The only time you should stay home is when your sick. Any time wasted is time you could of been looting places or improving your safehouse.

7. Get building supplies. A boarded up window lasts longer then one with no protection. You can also make walls and other items.

8. Do not go outside in the rain. The only time you should do this is if you have a towel and can dry yourself or you are a park ranger. If you get sick you can die.

9. Blunt weapons are good for when your facing more than one zombie. Sharp weapons dominate 1v1 with their instant kill attack and Axes dominate everyone.

10. Do not eat your non perishable foods first. Save them for when you run out of perishable foods. The reason for this is because when the power goes out. Your fridge stops working, and that means the perishable food inside of it will go bad so its good to have eaten them first.

11. Almost every item does something. Can openers open cans, batterys power your flashlights. Think of what each item is used for.

12. Two story homes are the best places to make a safe house. The reason is the fact that they allow you a better chance to make a quick excape when the horde starts banging on your door and the fact that zombies take time to get up to the second floor. They also allow for intresting design choices such as walling off the first floor and getting into your home by sheetrope.

13. Looting during the night is fatal. Make sure you loot and do any other outdoor activitys between about 7:00 AM and 12:00 PM.

I will update this with more rules when I think of them.
The downwards spiral. What to do when your injured.

Zombie attack

So you were walking around without a care in the world. And all of a sudden a zombie hits you from behind. After killing it you check what type of injury you got...

Punch - No infection chance. Minor damage. (I'm not sure if zombies are able to do this but I'm sure there are three types of attacks zombies can do)

Scratch - 25% chance of infection. Close to medium damage but note quite. Apply a bandage to stop the bleeding and eat some food to heal up.

Bite. - 96% of infection. Medium damage. Apply a bandage to stop the bleeding and stay fed.

If you get a fever then you know you are infected. If you keep yourself alive for two days you will drop dead (At night maybe?).

Remember you can get injured by falling from heights, burning and being too hot or cold. It won't infect you though

Sickness

If you were out in the rain too long or ate some bad food (Rotten, burned) your probably sick. This is serious. If your sick you could die if you don't take care of yourself properly. Here is what you need to do.

1. The more sick you are the less you can carry. And when the amount of items you can carry goes down you get encumbered and get slowed down. Then when the amount you can carry goes down even more you start getting hurt.. Manage your inventory so you are not encumbered. (The weight mechanics seem to be changed. I tried killing my character with a large amount of planks but he was just slowed down)

2. Keep fed. The more fed you are the faster you heal. Stop eating when it says your well fed.

3. Rest. Take it easy and don't do anything that requires lots of energy.

4. Take painkillers if your in pain. You sleep better when your not in pain.

5. Vitamins might help but I have never tried them.

Remember you cant sleep away the zombie virus. You can increase your life by up to 2 days but your going to drop dead after that.

General pain

You got burned or fell and now your hurt.

1. Keep fed.

That is all you have to do. It will heal and you will be fine.

Stuff to remember

If you don't bandage yourself and keep on bleeding . You get a higher chance of infection, zombies can smell your blood and will follow you and you will lose health.

The bleach will offer you its sweet embrace if you wish.
The basics of construction
I see many new players want to know how to build things and so this section will teach you what you need.

Items you need in order build things are. One hammer, a screwdriver, nails all the nails and planks. You might need other items like door knobs if you want to make doors but other then that there are not much items that need special items.

Before you start building things here are the rules of construction.

1. Do not build when any zombies are around

2. Nails are precious. You must take as much nails as you can. (I can not stress this enough. You may think the hundred nails you got will last you a week. You are wrong).

3. Reading a skill book for this is a must. You want to be able to build more advanced items and need to be the right skill level in order to do this. (Skillbooks have levels and duplicate books will not increase the XP gain. A beginner book works for level 1 and so on.)

4. Precious supplies should not be wasted on vanity projects. Make what your building count. If you don't need to make any more improvements that would be a good time to do it.

5. Manage your inventroy space. Planks take up a lot of space.

Places to find building supplies.

- Warehouses

- Garages

- Sheds

- Zombie corpses

- Gigamart (By Twiggys). Nails can possibly be found in other stores too. I have gathered over 100 at Gigamart though

If you don't know how much planks or whatever X project needs look in the build menu. It tells you what you need.

Tips and tricks

- If you knock down a door it leaves planks, door knobs and hinges. If zombies do this it also drops items so you might want to go back to that house that the horde swarmed.

Tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks you can use to make sure you survive longer.

- Check every zombie you kill for items that could be of use to you. Of course don't do this if your in danger. (Fun fact: I found a axe on a zombie before. A frigging axe)

- I have noticed that if you knock a zombie down and then move over to its head and use your weapon. It kills the zombie right away. I have tested this and zombie one took a while when I just landed body shots but zombie 2 died when I hit him in the head.

- Having more then one safehouse can be a godsend.

- When breaking into a house check if the doors are unlocked. If not then go to a window and hold E. Not all windows will open right away so just wait a while for it to open. Holding E also lets you climb over waist high objects.

- When cooking food don't leave the stove at all. Food can burn very easy and your safehouse can burn very easy also.

- When fighting crawlers go around them and start hitting them. They take time to turn around and don't react to being hit so this is the best way to fight them with no risk of infection.

- If a horde is outside your safehouse make them go on a wild goose chase and shout in the direction you want them to move.

- Skill books allow you to get more XP from the things you do. So read one before you make that barricade! (Make sure the book is for the level your going for. If your already experienced then a beginner book wont get you to master faster)

- When you knock a zombie down try to finish it or it might turn into a crawler.

- Don't rush into any room inside of a home. Countless lives were lost to bathroom zombies or bedroom crawlers.

- If a alarm goes off run away. The horde will think less of you but you will be alive.

- Guns are a last resort weapon. Only use them if you have no other choice. The reason for this is because gunshots attract zombies.

- Don't smash windows. Hit them with your primary weapon so you don't bleed.

- Hear those copters and gunshots? Thats a sign that you need to stay inside. The horde will be moving. (If your in a one story home it might be a good idea to run somewhere safe. Zombies might try to break into the first floor so they can keep on going straight)

- If your a firefighter and find a axe. Lets just say fun times for all.

- Park rangers can stay outside even when it is raining. Thanks to their perk.

- If you find yourself being hit alot then being a construction worker might be a good choice. Their thick skin gives you a higher chance of not being bitten or scratched.

- If you like doing things during the night then security guard is a must. Security guards are also more alert when they sleep.

- Some zombies like to sleep under the bed....

- Bleach is your friend.

FAQ: Common questions

I see too much people asking these.... So hopefully this can lower the amount of people posting about these in the forum

Q: How do I drink water?

A: You drink it if its in your main inventory automatically.

Q: Multiplayer??????

A: Online multiplayer is planned but Indie Stone has said its at the end of the road map. You can do split screen with a controller with up to four players (this includes you).

Q: Cars?

A: Planned .

Q: Other forms of transportation?

A: Planned.

Q: How to craft?

A: Think about how you would do things in real life (or use craft helper, its a mod) Example: you have a hammer in your inventory nails and a bat. Right click on bat. Create spike bat.

Q: My inventory disappeared!

A: Press I

Q: How do I add on to my skills or check my health and info?

A: Press H to open up the third window with all of this.

Q: What is the "Meta-Game"

A: The Meta-Game keeps the game centered around you. It plays sounds to move around hordes and make them come near you. In the future NPCs and other events will make the zombies move around instead of sounds.

Q: I'm clicking on containers but they wont open.

A: Press I go to loot all select the containers icon. This will let you see whats inside the container and you can take things out and put things in the container.

End
This is the end of the road. All of you who are reading this will die. But thats ok. No one in Project Zomboid will live forever.

Jon Irenicus 22-11-2013 19:58

Era ora! Mi pareva strano non l'avesse ancora aperto nessuno...

Preso tempo fa da Desura e poi riscattato su Steam. Giocato e seguito poco, cmq buone potenzialità.

PS: mancava una "v" nel titolo, corretto.

Claus89 22-11-2013 20:03

crafting e atmosfera da urlo...mi piace molto la modalità sandbox casuale...il supporto aperto ai mod...insomma come dici le potenzialità sono alte e come si legge dal sito anche le idee!

Jon Irenicus 22-11-2013 20:09

Belle le possibilità, l'avevo trovato forse un po' noioso dopo un po' ma provai solo una modalità e pure distrattamente, inoltre è stato un po' di tempo fa per cui sicuramente avranno messo qualcosa per tirare avanti meglio.
Poi non l'ho più preso in mano, un po' per dimenticanza, un po' per altri giochi, un po' per poco tempo... Sai com'è...:fagiano:

Claus89 23-11-2013 16:14

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Items

Il sistema di crafting e di skills è un gioco nel gioco...e un minecraft con gli zombie open world...un must per chi ama gli zombie e i giochi open world..

Quando ci saranno gli NPC con le loro storie personali e le missioni...il multyplayer e la coop questo signori miei sarà lo ZOMBIE game definitivo...mi stupisce che non ci sia così tanto interesse...

sarà per la grafica...

mister_slave 23-11-2013 18:34

project zomboid lo seguo dalla release 1.5

promette benissimo, se riescono a sviluppare il multy sicuramente è uno dei migliori indy in circolazione.

ottimo il livello di crafting e simulazione.

peccato per la pesantissima programmazione in java, anche se con un portatile con un dual core a 2,23ghz gira decentemente.

Claus89 24-11-2013 12:27

cioè spaccare i vestiti per fare bende...legare le bende per fare corde di bende...ammalarsi sotto la pioggia...riempire le bottiglie vuote di acqua...cadere in depressione dopo giorni....il metro di panico del pg....piccoli esempi di simulazione per questo gioiello survival...!

Donbabbeo 24-11-2013 13:10

Seguo, mi sembrava strano che non l'avesse nessuno 'sto gioco :eek:

Claus89 24-11-2013 13:14

è unico...e avendo anche State of Decay mi stupisco del suo successo...IMHO PZ è millemila volte più simulativo e profondo ed è ancora in pieno sviluppo...

Cioè c'è pure la chiusura degli acquedotti dopo 2 mesi O.O....e se non hai abbastanza scorte rischi di morire di sete...che roba...mi stupisce sempre più...

Kaider 24-11-2013 15:12

Non so se prenderlo, me lo consigliate ? Ho appena finito state of decay un 2 volte abbandonanti. Sto cercando qualcosa del genere, sandbox e survival..

mister_slave 24-11-2013 15:59

Quote:

Originariamente inviato da Kaider (Messaggio 40327242)
Non so se prenderlo, me lo consigliate ? Ho appena finito state of decay un 2 volte abbandonanti. Sto cercando qualcosa del genere, sandbox e survival..

ti consiglio di aspettare sia perché si trova ancora in aplha e 13€ mi sembrano eccessivi dato che prima che lo pubblicasse steam costa 5€.
quindi sotto i sconti natalizzi si troverà 7-8€

Claus89 24-11-2013 16:10

Quote:

Originariamente inviato da Kaider (Messaggio 40327242)

è diverso ed è ancora "limitato" dato che comunque è ancora in sviluppo...è molto complesso e da scoprire infatti ci sono molte guide e una Wiki apposta messa nel primo post...

Io come atmosfera e gameplay molto simulativo lo preferisco a SoD....

Mgz 24-11-2013 16:15

L'ho seguito anche io per un bel po', poi ho provato la demo su steam e neanche partiva. Ho letto che dovevo mettere la modalità compatibile per riuscire ad avviarlo, e una volta che ci sono riuscito era lentissimo e scattava tantissimo. Subito disinstallato :stordita: ha sicuramente molto potenziale ma per adesso lo lascio lì dov'è.

mister_slave 24-11-2013 17:15

Quote:

Originariamente inviato da Luther_Blissett (Messaggio 40327425)
C'ha anche i cessi dove andare a pisciare e una barra che ti indica quanta ne hai? :asd:

quello è the sims

Claus89 24-11-2013 17:24

Quote:

Originariamente inviato da Mgz (Messaggio 40327480)
L'ho seguito anche io per un bel po', poi ho provato la demo su steam e neanche partiva. Ho letto che dovevo mettere la modalità compatibile per riuscire ad avviarlo, e una volta che ci sono riuscito era lentissimo e scattava tantissimo. Subito disinstallato :stordita: ha sicuramente molto potenziale ma per adesso lo lascio lì dov'è.

io con la release dell'accesso anticipato su steam su una decina di partite solo un crash e una morte senza alcun motivo...per il resto tutto liscio...

Kaider 24-11-2013 17:27

Appena provato la demo, consigliano di mettere 720 e lock a 30 frame. Faccio cmq dai 30 ai 10 :stordita:

IL_mante 24-11-2013 18:42

Lo seguo anche io da tantissimo tempo, memorabile quando "gli rubarono il portatile con tutto il materiale sopra" :doh:
ho provato la demo disponibile su steam, anni luce avanti rispetto alla prima demo disponibile che era alla versione 0.1.4c, ho ancora l'installer nell'HD :asd:
peccato che nella demo nuova parti che ti hanno già infettato, quindi muori nel giro di un paio di giorni, però non ci sono altre limitazioni, è il gioco completo
Quote:

Originariamente inviato da Luther_Blissett (Messaggio 40327425)
C'ha anche i cessi dove andare a pisciare e una barra che ti indica quanta ne hai? :asd:

no però dal cesso puoi bere :stordita:

Claus89 24-11-2013 20:10

io sto giocando la build quasi 2.9 e qualcosa ed è molto stabile...:mc:

compratelo pargoli!

Kaider 24-11-2013 22:05

Vuol dire che la demo è fallata :asd ? Ho provato compatibily mode, molto più stabile

Tutti gli orari sono GMT +1. Ora sono le: 10:00.